Well Recognized Brand
Daman is a pioneer in the UAE’s financial services industry.
Reputable Founders & Board of Directors
The company’s Directors include reputable names in the UAE and the wider GCC business landscape and they lead a stable, lean and yet efficient management structure empowering quick and robust decision making.
Strong Brokerage Platform
Leading broker on DFM and ADX exchanges with a constantly increasing market share in an ever fast growing market
- Handled over AED 45bn of trading activity over the last four years on the DFM and ADX exchanges.
- Dedicated team of 11 seasoned brokers.
- Ability to provide off balance sheet leverage.
- Daman has capitalized on a solid brokerage platform built over the years and managed to time the market upturn consistently gaining market share over the past five years.
- Consistently ranked among the top brokers in the UAE for the last three years.
Best-in-Class Investment Management
- Dedicated MENA\GCC asset management specialist offering pooled fund strategies and bespoke wealth management products.
- Large client base including institutions, family offices and high net worth individuals.
- Daman Funds have been the top performing funds in the GCC, and have consistently ranked amongst the top five funds with YTD performance as shown by Bloomberg.
- Furthermore, the Daman Fifth Fund has been the top performing fund in the region listed #1 on both Zawya and Bloomberg.
Proven History of Successful Investments and Healthy Pipeline
Robust track-record in private equity investments and development projects
- Robust track-record in sourcing, sponsoring, managing and investing in private equity and development projects.
- Over AED 3bn of projects under management in private equity investments and development projects.
Strong Financial Performance
Consistent and significant growth of top and bottom lines
- Daman’s solid business model and ability to anticipate and time market upturns is reflected in its financial performance.
- Diversified top line including a balanced mix of income from fee businesses and gain from investments.
- Cautious capital structure approach with low leverage balance sheet.